Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still active 2
Why EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
Why EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
Why EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
Why EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
Why EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
Why EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Why EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
Why EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
Why EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

Why

5 posters

Go down

Why Empty Why

Post  mistrelle Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 am

I was unable to log in for a couple of days and now not in guild...why, I did try to get in touch with moonkiss in game to tell her i would be unable to be in for a few days.
I'v re apply'd .
Also I need the player who has 201 to contact me in game please,

mistrelle

Back to top Go down

Why Empty Re: Why

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 pm

ok mistrelle consider yourself back - Hugs and Kisses.-
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://zapped.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mistrelle Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Thank you, id been having problems in life too, I still don't know if iv saved my house, but at least I think iv got the paper work sorted to finalise my Dad's last effects. all in all im sort of an emotional wreck just now as well as not being totally well,I logged in today, just now I'm having trouble in even killing a turtle!! before i was hacked i could one slash them un possed,

mistrelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm

np mist. I understand. I hope you got all your stuff back. and if you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on you can have mine. Love ya little sis.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mistrelle Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 am

As yet iv got nothing back, and no reply really from any GM or admin, I'v closed 6 chars tp pull as much equips together as i can, I'm trying to sell most my gems to get refs to put the defense up with the colos iv got, but its slow,
Moon i darent start crying, i'd not be able to stop.

mistrelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 am

I know the feeling mistelle, When I played Tops in Coral My Main Character got hacked, Not once but twice. No matter the precautions I took to keep that acct safe I couldn't. 1st time my guild rallied around to help me recoupe the lost of my equips. And we found equips being stalled took Pic of them and went to LS with the pic's and never anything was done. I cryed very hard the first time because Some of the original equips was given to me by some very good friends I made in Coral and 1 person in particular who happened to be my mentor/ at that time BF in game. And he died in a car wreck. And the equips he gave to me was very special not because of their money value but because of their sentlemental value. I had treasured everything any of my friends gave me in game.. I had made 2 real good sisters in game to that gave me some very good equips. And hacker took them too. He not only took my equips, he took my imp's, and my credits. He was very fast. Because it only took me 2 minutes to figure i was being hacked. Because i was playing game and all of a sudden my game got dc'd and when i went to sign back in it said wrong pass So i went to igg and did a lost password. and got control of my charater. Just a little to late. I cryed for days almost quit. But like here I was a guild leader. I couldn't just give up on my guild. Even if it ment my character was dead in the water. so to speak. She was at that time one of the best Ami SM's. Why because of my Mentor. But the only way we got any of her items back was with the guild members help. and even some ex guild members came to the resque. But!! When the 2nd time came round and she was hacked I couldn't, wouldn't, and didn't have the heart to continue on that character. I wasn't going to ask for a 2nd time for help from friends and guild. They all understood. So after the 2nd time i gave my acct. and guild to my 2nd in command guild leader. I still get to use her once in a while to go visit. And wow the guild is still going and my poor AlmondJoy is still without her equips. The thing i am proud of the most is that the guild is still going without me. They are much like the guild I have now. All Sweet and Truely caring ppl. I know I haven't been on as much as I should be. But seeing as my youngest daughter has just cut the apron strings and has left me I have been feeling very depressed and lonely. And now almost two weeks after she is gone I can't help but feel like crying myself. Even though I know she left to go spend some time with her real father, and her brother. And there is better job opportunities where she went . I miss her very much. Luckely Venluckey and ShyNight (he is my son in law and she my first born daughter) have invited me to go live with them and my 2 granddaughters.. I am looking forward to that. But for now I seeing as I wasn't ready to cut those apron strings just yet with my youngest. It is keeping me down and depressed. I come into game and just sit because i have no ambition at the moment. But if you need any help farming or anything feel free to ask me. When I am not working I will help when I can.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercury Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 am

ya...me tooo like ur story but havent got any gf coz i was using ami =P
btw i was hacked 17times and never quitting coz i was so addict...
now the server when i was playing is full off maller and im bored to do nothing...
so i came here play dso and here im more happy,strong,and helpful then real top
Mercury
Mercury
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojo Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 pm

ur stories are all so touching...reason why i left real top...most of the high lvls in sunset isle are afraid of the Lv55's, all they yap about is how "abnormal the 55's are" but the truth is that thyre just too weak to even scratch a lv55 cleric with 312 spr with no poss whatsoever..quitted real top cuz of another reason, me bro a.k.a zerker quitted too and the gears were given to our friend which is now idk what his doing..if u get hacked that dont mean that u have to give up, just go back to zero and climb up again, that aint so bad rather then being so strong and in the end ull just get bored cuz no one would fight u...well u guys choose what u want..brb after 1 week
Gojo
Gojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayne Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:01 pm

GOJO YOUR A PENIS!

You never told me you were slot! D:!

cough HOE cough

But i quit sunset cause i was hacked also. My SS was a nubnub<3 But i had alot of friends. Two of my BESTEST friends, StarryDay and LanceVance, Attempted to help me when i was hacked and everything...but i knew that it wpuldnt make a difference. My whole guild, besides them two, were all being assholes anyway. My bestfriend quit like a month before i was hacked. She came to dso, so i followed. She now quit dso but we always talk on msn o.o

And again...i hate you gojo<3

And

Rayne
Power User Lv 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:40 pm

And that is what it is all about. Making More friends. or in my case more family.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojo Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

why Rayne do u know who i am? and whats the name of ur char there in real top...i still gots my high lvl cruss there the name is GinIchimaru but i doubt if people can remember that cruss cuz that char was like my original char since the beginning of real TOP
Gojo
Gojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum