Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Latest topics
» Still active 2
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
Royal Sea RollBack X_X EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

Royal Sea RollBack X_X

Go down

Royal Sea RollBack X_X Empty Royal Sea RollBack X_X

Post  Gojo on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am

Sup guys..if u all noticed Royal Sea had a Effen Roll Back..

AND I HEREBY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I AM QUITTING THIS FUCKING GAME!!

sorry for the language buh all our efforts (for the non-mallers) were wasted..
so how can we all expect to act? well for those that can accept this, gud luck to u guys buh for me? ill be quitting cuz i was already hacked and then now roll back..
Thnx Zapped Family for adopting a lil puppy like me in ur household..
special thnx to momma moon Razz

Thnx y'all for the wonderful gaming experience..it was a blast playin with all o' yass

Laters mah bro's & sistah's
Gojo
Gojo

Back to top Go down

Royal Sea RollBack X_X Empty >.<

Post  SassukeIsCool on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 am

noooooooooo dun quit n liv me XD

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Royal Sea RollBack X_X Empty Re: Royal Sea RollBack X_X

Post  Kanyen on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:18 am

Im agree with u Gojo...all our hard work during this month is gone...n GM only recover for the maller...n im using old staff n old armor right now...So i need another 1 month for farming back my new eqs? Ridiculous... Maybe after 1 month when i recover back my eqs the server got hack again...zzZz
Kanyen
Kanyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 am

it is kind of a bother with these constant problems DSO seems to be having. And Gojo it was an honor to have you in our little family. And Corynn I understand your troubles too. But If we all ban together we can over come this latest set backs. And trust me if you do not have copy's of your credits lost they won't replace them. So Mallers are kind of screwed too. only we are screwed out of our real money. Game money all you lose is time. An you have to just farm again. But Mallers have to keep track of all their purchases. And I am not a good record keeper. So I am Screwed out of real money I used for the game. It is a set back. For those who want to stick it out one last time. I will be here to help anyway I can. Just not with Imp's. I not wasting any more real money that is not secure in the game. But I will help with farming in game just to help everyone get back up to or close to where they were before this stupid roll back. I'm willing to do the time for their crime. But it is up to you to stick it out to. I am giving 1 last chance. Because I happen to be a loyal fan.. But even this loyal fan has her limits... For those who decided this was their last chance then Please stay in touch with me so I know how you are doing. And if you come across another ps that we all can be apart of. without to much of a download hassle let me know. Maybe we can all find one we can all be apart of together. any of the down loads can not have me unzipping folders to download. Because I do not know how to do it. Just have to be a straight forward download. That also will not set off virous warnings because if it does my pc won't download it. so it has to be a really safe set up and dummy easy to download XD. I will check them out with you. And maybe we can get everyone to join if DSO can not get their act together... It makes me more nervous everytime I can't log back in because I never know what the problems is. And afraid what I will find when I log back in. So trust me I know how you all are feeling.
But what ever happens remember to keep in touch here in the forum. Or add me as your friend on you messengers. Crazy.Hot.Grandma@hotmail.com or kiss.at.noon@gmail.com you can all add me. This way we all can be friends outside of game. just when you add me and send note to say who you is in game let me know who is you so I can add game name to your nick name so I can keep track how I know you.. Because I will probley only remember you by your game name years down the road. XD Ok I have said enough..
Hugs and Kisses.
Love you all,
Momma Moon.
Royal Sea RollBack X_X 623553
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://zapped.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Royal Sea RollBack X_X Empty >.<

Post  SassukeIsCool on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 am

i miss bugyyyyyyyyyyy/ceszie n u too mommy

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Post  Gojo on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 am

hey mum..u wanna make a cruss again? if so send me msg so i can give u my cruss account...i have dual virgo with rages and eyes, death armour with gems, and death gloves, a couple o 100m's..just throw away the other crap that u dont want in mah account...i wont be comming back to DSO cuz i lost my Dual Virgo +8 with lv4 glare, lv2 rage, n lv2 eye....i spent like a whole month just to recover from being hacked..cuz i lost my UVHammer + 14 and it had high lvl pro gems...just send me a msg mum if u wanna make cruss again.. thnx again Smile Smile Smile
Gojo
Gojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 pm

yes momma making again.
I see game is down again today. What is their problem today? Hope fixing everthing
have to wait and see.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Royal Sea RollBack X_X Empty x.x

Post  SassukeIsCool on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 pm

dso is going down down down...!!!!!!

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm

yeah i see that but i hope it not going to be lost. I just hope they figure away to fix everything back up.. I really Love DSO and I really love my family here. And I miss Bugy too. And Yes Gojo I could use some equips I got DevilSword remade. And I have her lvled to 120 thank goodness some ppl shared some sandbag parties it really helped me. She is now higher lvl then she was before the roll back. But I worked so hard to fix her equips before and now i need to do again.. I have the Kylin from Venluckey he give me his.. I just need to redo the gems that are in it.. He has no conception on gemming properly XD... And I have his virgos which has the same problems. But If you quitting Gojo we could use your Equips for a prize for other guild members who are not quitting. And we can use them for prizes or something for an event. If you wouldn't mind. Anyone who is quitting. If you think about it could you donate your equips to guild for helping those who wish to try and stick it out. Everyone lost alot, Some more then others. And I can understand wanting to quit when game is so unstable.. But As I have said before I am with DSO until they totally crash. I know alot of you have decided to just quit. And those who have maybe you can do this one last favor for momma moon and the guild... I would rather have you here in game with us but I understand wanting to leave also. So think about donating your equips to guild. We will make sure they are put to good use and not given just to anyone. they will need to work for the equips and they will need to deserve to use them. Think about it and leave me message anytime here in forum. or send me an email to let me know. Thanks.
Hugs and Kisses
Momma Moon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: