Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still active 2
Still Kicking! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
Still Kicking! EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
Still Kicking! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
Still Kicking! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
Still Kicking! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
Still Kicking! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Still Kicking! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
Still Kicking! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
Still Kicking! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

Still Kicking!

3 posters

Go down

Still Kicking! Empty Still Kicking!

Post  Chaoisia Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 am

Just wanted to know if anyone is still checking the forums and playing ToP games still.
I dont play much ToP anymore but I have a few servers downloaded. They not all that good.

My MSN is nicholasdc@rocketmail.com
that is also my yahoo email.
My new email is crazi777@ymail.com

If youve ever seen these names they are mine.

iMakeItStorm - Crazi - iCrazi

I somtimes go by Rage(Crus), Sage(Buffer), Technology(Buffer), Snow(Sharpshooter), and Storm(Crus) but the top 3 are my most common names I use on big servers.

Chaoisia

Back to top Go down

Still Kicking! Empty ~.~

Post  SassukeIsCool Sun May 27, 2012 1:25 am

atm im playing nerdy pirate nick Ace XD

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Still Kicking! Empty Re: Still Kicking!

Post  Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey for any who still use this I am now playing in Top2, Dream Islands, Diamond Server, My Main is SeAir and Merande. I am also a guild leader there for anyone who wants to come an join me! The guild name is Schizophrenic. Well actually I took it over for the original Owner of the guild. I am currently working on my Rebirth. Top 2 is definitely harder to then Private Server. And I am just as broke as i was in Private Server. But I muddle through. I am Currently living with Venluckey and my Daughter ShyKnight in Georgia. Yeah I finally made the move!! IF any of you come to play their Please don't use my real name. Because they don't know it is me playing again. Some of the people remember me from when I played before and remember they think I am RIP. I had to make a new character and new Name. So please call me Sarah in game. or use MoonKiss or SeAir which i play now. If you call me Moon I will know you remember me from Zapped because that is what you are familiar with. I don't know how many of you still use this Forum. Hope to see some of you there. If not I know you are busy with real life stuff or decided to stop playing all together. Which is cool too! But you know your all still welcome to post here. Because I do still check out this forum.
Dragon Dragon Still Kicking! 623553 Dragon Dragon Still Kicking! 623553 Dragon Dragon
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://zapped.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Still Kicking! Empty ~,~

Post  SassukeIsCool Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 am

hi x3 been awile hehe thought i was the only survivor =)

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaoisia Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Ya Im still here as well lol.

@Sassuke Idk how to add you on facebook with just your email XD

Chaoisia

Back to top Go down

Still Kicking! Empty lol XD

Post  SassukeIsCool Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Uchiha Sassuke thts my name in FB ~,~

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaoisia Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Really? lol omg ok but theres like 6 of them LOL

Chaoisia

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaoisia Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 am

Well since you never replied sassuke! I haven't found you on facebook yet lol.

And I just recently joined the same server as moon and am working my way up the charts atm. I might just go back to private servers but I figured Id give the original another try.

Chaoisia

Back to top Go down

Still Kicking! Empty =3

Post  SassukeIsCool Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 pm

https://www.facebook.com/uchiha.sassuke?fref=ts

im playing pirate pride online atm =3

SassukeIsCool

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 am

Hey Don't Know if anyone is still coming here. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And Didn't get to drunk or party to hard on New Years. I'm trying to keep this site going for those who may still come here. I'm Still Kicking. I am now living with my Daughter and Son in Law. (Shynight & Venluckey). I'm still playing on Tops2. Just finished my rebirth. Well Igg had a Christmas give away for lvls above lvl 90. And one of the packages was a rebirth stone. So I finished the easy way. Now I am working on my Second Rb. Anyway Chaoisia finally come to my server to start a game. It is Awesome to have him with me. I wish the rest of you would come. But I understand you all have probably moved on from games and doing mostly the adult thing. Me I will never Grow UP. XD I am hooked on Tales of Pirates Probably be playing it when I turn 90 yrs old if I live that long or as long as the good lord will let me. Anyways I am still missing all my Zapped babies. We was all a good guild. Well gotta go for now. I will try to keep this site going as long as possible for you all to check in from time to time. don't be afraid to Post anything. It would be nice to know at least more then me is still checking out the site. Sassuke is me who is resently adding you to my facebook friends. Have a Happy New Year Everyone. Hope to see you all on Tops2 again someday soon. or maybe there will be another private server we all can meet up at. Hugs and Kisses. Your Favorite Leader MoonKiss.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Hey is good to see once in a while ppl still are login in. My Update is I finally got tired of the Top world private and Igg. My eyes just can't really see the screen anymore. and hurts my eyes and been giving me headaches. But I am on Facebook You all can come be with me there. I know I have a few of you on my facebook and I really enjoy our talks. I also have Skype if any are interested in talking there I have camera and mic so we can chat. my skype name is kissmenoon. Come Join me if you would like. Anyways I am fixing to become a grandma for the third time. Yeah Me! Anyways Love you all. Hope you all are having a wonderful time. And I am missing you all. Take care guys. and don't be afraid to use our forum to keep in touch. I still do check it once in a while for any updates from you all. Love MoonKiss
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum