Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still active 2
The great Analize EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
The great Analize EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
The great Analize EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
The great Analize EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
The great Analize EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
The great Analize EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
The great Analize EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
The great Analize EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
The great Analize EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

The great Analize

Go down

The great Analize Empty The great Analize

Post  Venluckey Wed May 26, 2010 5:06 pm

This guide credits to Jadreen ( Original Page )
Seeing no good Analyze guide here in forums, I've decided to do some research regarding this very strange lifeskill and post whatever I manage to discover about it here. Well, here's what I've found out so far:

Basically, what you get from Analyzing equipment depends on 2 factors:
1. The Type of Catalyst you use
2. The Lv of equipment you Analyze

Regarding the eq Lv, what you get would depend on what kind of loot the mobs in that particular Lv range drop, or a resource in that particular Lv range. For example:
- you Analyze a Lv50 eq
- you use Stone Catalyst
What you'll be getting will be any stone-related item dropped by lv50-54 mobs, or a Lv5 mined resource.

Regarding the Different Catalysts, here are what I've discovered so far:

Wood Catalyst = I presume this can give logs/strips for manufacturing, but the catalyst doesn't seem to work. Must be bugged

Liquid Catalyst = anything liquid-related
ex: Murky Water, Contaminated Water, Concentrated Squid Ink

Fur Catalyst = anything with fur or hair in its name. I'll try do some more research regarding this catalyst.
ex: Yeti Chest Hair

Plant Catalyst = can give anything plant-related. Can also obtain some of the ingredients for Cooking that are sold by the Physician NPC.
ex: Withered Root, Strange Leaves, Thorny Stramonium Flower, Four-Leaf Clover, Herb, Liquorice

Bone Catalyst = gives anything related to bones. I presume this also gives some of the bones/materials being sold by the Grocer NPC. I'll try test this out more when I get more eq to analyze.
ex: Strange Bone, Magical Bone, Giant Wolf Fang

Special Catalyst = gives any kind of miscellaneous stuff you can loot from mobs. Mostly loot that looks like weapons/armor. Maybe can also give some of the materials being sold by the Grocer NPC for Crafting.
ex: Tribal Mask, Fallen Helmet, Evil Tribal Long Spear, Splendor Cloth

Food Catalyst = this catalyst seems to give any loot that looks edible. Can also give any of those hard-to-get fishies needed for Cooking.
ex: Tasty Squid Meat, Elastic Otopus Tentacle, Heart of Tempest Sea Jelly, Phoenix Prawn

Stone Catalyst = gives crystals, ores, runestones, virtually anything stone-related. Can also give materials that can be mined from ores.
ex: Fel Runestone, Compelling Crystal, Gold Bar, Flaw Sapphire
================================================================

Analyze?
Analyze is a skill used to break down equipment into its more basic components, although this skill often seems useless and random at first I believe that Analyze is a powerful skill if put to the correct use. I have taken it upon myself to uncover the many hidden secrets of this uncharted skill in the hopes that its mystery will bare fruit.
In this Guide you will find first hand accounts and experiences with the skill and a variety of results and explanations.
Enjoy!

The Basics
To avoid clutter, for the basics speak to Assistant Blue. She will do her best to explain everything to you about how exactly the process works.
You can find Assistant Blue in Deep Blue, Icicle City (1339/560)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Notes on Function
Assistant Blue will explain that if the number on the Left is lower then the number on the right your Analyze has been successful, although my experience shows me that regardless of timing, success or failure the final product will always result the same. You will receive 1 XP on your Particle Crystal and obtain X number of items in place of the Equipment or Weapon you Analyzed.
A Warning: The Glitch!
All players should be warned before purchasing Wood Catalysts. These items do not work.
Although they can be placed into the slot - when Analyze is used their presence will not register.

Mechanics, Result & Observation
When using Analyze the level of your tool is relative to the number of items you will receive when using the skill.
The level of your fairy and Analyze Skill do not effect the result of your success or failure (Although it is stated they do, or at least should)

A level 1 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity 3 Analyze.
A level 3 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity 4 Analyze.
A level 4 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity ? Analyze. (Undiscovered Currently)
A level 5 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity ? Analyze. (Undiscovered Currently)
A level 6 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity ? Analyze. (Undiscovered Currently)
A level 7 Particle Crystal will result in a Quantity ? Analyze. (Undiscovered Currently)

When Analyzing the resulting items are relative to the level of the Equipment consumed and what Catalyst is used when the process is enacted.
Venluckey
Venluckey

http://chrisvaughn.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum