Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still active 2
Hey All My Sweets! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Hey All My Sweets! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
Hey All My Sweets! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
Hey All My Sweets! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

Hey All My Sweets!

Go down

Hey All My Sweets! Empty Hey All My Sweets!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey Guys! I am glad to see that some of you are logging in again. Maybe checking out the old tweaks or checking to see if Momma here is adding new conversations or for whatever. Just to let you all know Merry Christmas and Happy New Years coming up. Hard to believe it is almost 2012. Any ways News about MommaMoon here is like this... So far I am doing okay Misses you all very much. Momma is playing in Old Tops! I have a character called LykaWolf. She is a SharpShooter and I have a Voyager Named Merande. Lyka is lvl 71 and Merande is lvl 81. Not very good equips yet because I am just restarting game again Lvling has been easy but getting equips has been hard. You know momma is trying to break some bad habits call Malling so it is harder to get equips. having to gather money the hard way. XD I have met a couple old friends in game that has been helping me get things going. Soon they will be merging Tops with Tops2 So far I am in Diamond Isles which sometimes when logging in still says Coral Isles. But it is still the same old server. Just some of the Older players have gone that I used to play with. I am getting ready to take over 2 guilds in there one is my old Guild Family of Love and the other is Schizophenic. Both I have some good friends. Momma here would love it if any of you would come join me. Because I miss you all so much. XD. Well anyways I won't twist your arms to join me but I keep hoping. Nothing like starting over. But being together. Come on BuGy, Genesis, Loue, Sassuke, Could sure use some good old pro's to join me. Am I twisting yet? ok gentle nudges. these are not the only ones i want to come join me Merc. I have a lvl 71 cruz you all can take turns using to sort of plvl you with until my Voyager is equiped enough to do so for you. He's not very equiped to help either but is good to use for stalling and getting money up for your mains. Or you can just message me here or on Facebook to let me know you are coming and the name you would use in game. is all good. okay okay i will quit trying to add pressures to you all or make you feel like you have to join me. But I really do miss you all. Anyways Hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday. And a Happy New Year. I'll come back to see if any has posted. Hugs and Kisses all from your loving Momma Moon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://zapped.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum