Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Omega
Welcome to Zapped....All your base are belong to us!
Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still active 2
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 pm by Venluckey

» Still Kicking!
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:53 pm by Admin

» Ssssssssup
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:26 am by SassukeIsCool

» Hey All My Sweets!
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm by Admin

» Test for Vids
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm by Venluckey

» Don't know?
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:02 pm by Admin

» Hi all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:34 pm by Admin

» To All Zapped/ZAP members
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am by Chaoisia

» Testing a few things
im just a pigg called Piggy EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:09 pm by Chaoisia

im just a pigg called Piggy

3 posters

Go down

im just a pigg called Piggy Empty im just a pigg called Piggy

Post  ±Piggy Wed May 26, 2010 5:44 am

[justify]heya.......im ±Piggy from royal sea ...i think im the only tanker in guild =)
i kinda like being a tank cus people cant kill me ..i mean some people not all people o.o but still i will try Harder to be Pro =) im just a pigg called Piggy Lol (LoL in my Dreams)

±Piggy

Back to top Go down

im just a pigg called Piggy Empty Re: im just a pigg called Piggy

Post  Admin Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 am

Piggy, I have a little suggestion. IF he will give you tips. And don't say I told you to ask. But Ask PonSS about Gems for your Equips... He Had Machine AND before he destructed him to Build up his SS He was the Strongest Champ in Server for along time. Everyone loved to hate him because he was so strong... The only reason they hated him was he loved to PK ALL. If I can find the Pic's he gave me of Machines in BH with All of GenisIs guild against him they couldn't kill him at all. I not bragging because he is my bf. But he was very good. He did make it a priority to study the best way to build any Pro Characters of all classes. Kyan his crus when we started in DSO was the best until he destructed him for his Champ. And he has studied the best way to build his SS. And that is what he likes the best. So He destructed Machines for PonSS. But if you are one of the luckey ppl he considers a friend He will tell you about gems. But now i hear that there are a couple other Champs that have surpassed his Champ. (Only because he stopped working on his Champ) I wish I would have paid more attention to his equips when he always showed. But in my wildest dreams I didn't think he would have ever destructed him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://zapped.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaka Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Admin wrote:Piggy, I have a little suggestion. IF he will give you tips. And don't say I told you to ask. But Ask PonSS about Gems for your Equips... He Had Machine AND before he destructed him to Build up his SS He was the Strongest Champ in Server for along time. Everyone loved to hate him because he was so strong... The only reason they hated him was he loved to PK ALL. If I can find the Pic's he gave me of Machines in BH with All of GenisIs guild against him they couldn't kill him at all. I not bragging because he is my bf. But he was very good. He did make it a priority to study the best way to build any Pro Characters of all classes. Kyan his crus when we started in DSO was the best until he destructed him for his Champ. And he has studied the best way to build his SS. And that is what he likes the best. So He destructed Machines for PonSS. But if you are one of the luckey ppl he considers a friend He will tell you about gems. But now i hear that there are a couple other Champs that have surpassed his Champ. (Only because he stopped working on his Champ) I wish I would have paid more attention to his equips when he always showed. But in my wildest dreams I didn't think he would have ever destructed him.

Can Guild Help Champs? we are few and not as strong as power lvl cruzes!
Shaka
Shaka

Back to top Go down

im just a pigg called Piggy Empty Piggy

Post  Shaka Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Hey dude are u on? i never see u , plz pm me on game Wink
Shaka
Shaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content